Call for Papers
The Networking from Home (NFH) Program Committee is now seeking presentations for the NFH online event. We are looking for content that would suit technical sessions and panel discussions.
Call for Presentations open 14 May 2020
NFH South East Asia
|Final deadline for submissions||27 May 2020|
|Final slides received||29 May 2020|
NFH South Asia
|Final deadline for submissions||12 June 2020|
|Final slides received||16 June 2020|
NFH East Asia
|Final deadline for submissions||06 July 2020|
|Final slides received||10 July 2020|
|Final deadline for submissions||27 July 2020|
|Final slides received||31 July 2020|
The NFH program is a half-a-day event that includes technical sessions and a panel discussion. Topics for event sessions must be relevant to Internet operations and technologies. The following topics are examples of possible areas of interest.
- IP core network routing, switching and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Managing COVID-19 related network challenges – network scalability, performance, teleworking, security, observations
- Access and transport networks including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware) and BCPs
- Software defined networking, network function virtualization and network automation
- Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming) and cloud computing
- DNS / DNSSEC and RPKI
- IXPs and Peering
- Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services, security, addressability, and manageability
- Smart Cities architecture, security, and addressing
- Research on Internet operations and deployment
Presentations are short and will be limited to 10-15 minutes in length.
Draft slides MUST be provided with submissions otherwise the NFH event PC will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only. Final slides are to be provided a week before the NFH event starts for display in the virtual session room and publication on the NFH event website.